AP TET/ TRT – SGT, LP, School Asst, PET & Other Selection Procedure Details
AP TET/ TRT – SGT, LP, School Asst, PET, PGT, TGT & Other Selections method Details are given here. Government of Andhra Pradesh District Selection Committees’ exam selection process information are given below as per the Govt proceedings.
Selection Procedure: Selection process will depend on marks secured in written test (TET cum TRT).
AP TET/ TRT – SGT, LP, School Asst, PET, PGT, TGT Selection Method
Candidates will be selected on the basis of marks secured in the Written Test (TET cum TRT). Candidates who have already trained in earlier AP TETs is also compulsorily writen the Integrated Test. Candidates will be given 20% of weightage for their earlier AP TET marks .
AP TET/ TRT – SGT, LP, School Asst, PET, PGT, TGT Selection Preparation List:
1. The rule of reservation to local candidates is applicable and the provisions of Andhra Pradesh Public Employment (OLC&RDR) Order (Presidential Order) 1975 and amendments there to should be followed compulsory.
2. The rule of special representation in the matter of appointment of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes, Physically Challenged, Ex-service Men and women is applicable as per the Rule 22 of Andhra Pradesh State and Subordinate Service Rules 1996 as amended from time to time.
3. The rules are issued from time to time by the Department of Disabled Welfare shall be followed in respect of special representation for differently able (physically challenged) persons.
4. The Rules issued from time to time by the Department of Youth Advancement, Tourism & Culture (Sports) shall be followed in respect of meritorious sportspersons.
5. Local Scheduled Tribe candidates shall only be considered for selection and appointment against the vacancies in the Scheduled Areas. They will also be considered for selections to the posts notified in Plain area if they come up for selections.
6. As per G.O.Ms.No.3, S.W(TW.Edn.II), Dept, Dt.10.01.2000 all the teachers posts in the schools located in scheduled areas in the Andhra Pradesh state will be filled in by the local Scheduled tribe candidates only out of whom 33 1/3 % will be women.
7. The certificate/ Marks Memo are issued for earlier TETs from 2012 to 2018 shall be verified for the eligibility conditions for the post is being applied for before preparation of the selections list.
8. The number of candidates who are selected will not be more than the number of vacancies notified. There will be no waiting lists and posts, if any, unfilled posts for any reason, whatsoever will be carried forward for future selection.
9. After due verification of the originals of all considered certificates, the candidates selection for the posts of Government/Local Bodies/Tribal Welfare Department will be made all together as per the roster of each unit of appointment.
10. The District Selection Committee concerned will approve the selection lists prepared as per the Rules.